Di., 09. Nov.|
Veer Savarkar International Airport
Andaman (Women Travel Group)
03 Nights at Port Blair+01 Night at Havelock Island + 01 Night at Neil Island
Zeit & Ort
09. Nov. 2021, 12:00 – 14. Nov. 2021, 09:00
Veer Savarkar International Airport, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744101, India
Über die Veranstaltung
Day 1: Arrival at Port Blair
On arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight, you will be received and transfer to your hotel. After lunch proceed to cellular jail later proceed for a beautiful Carbyn’s Cove sea beach, there after proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail at 6.20 pm ( Hindi show), where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Night stay at port Blair.
Day 2: Port Blair to Havelock Island and Radhanagar Beach
Early morning you will be taken to Phoniex bay Harbour to take a Private ferry In Havelock Island. After a short time for leisure have lunch and start for sightseeing of places in and around Havelock.
After lunch we will go to the Radhanagar beach- Asia's Best Beach and rated amongst world's top ten beaches. Radhanagar Beach (Beach #7) is the most beautiful on the island and was rated as the best in Asia by Time in 2004. Gorgeous, silky white sand backed by a forest that provides welcome shade looks out over turquoise water, some stretches with a sandy bottom good for swimming and some with excellent coral reefs that are great for snorkeling – a great combination indeed. Sunsets here are often spectacular and it's a popular time to be at the beach. By evening return back to the hotel and Stay Overnight at Havelock Island.
Day 3: Excursion to Elephant Beach
After a sumptuous breakfast, proceed to the Elephant Beach, known for its exotic marine life and beautiful corals. Contrary to its name, there are no elephants here. A spectacular boat ride will make you anticipate the destination eagerly. Indulge in the various water activities conducted on this beach such as snorkeling, glass bottom boat, sea walk, Jet Ski, banana ride and many others. Experience the colourful underwater marine life. By the end of the day, you will feel rejuvenated and it’ll be time to head back to the hotel for a relaxing stay through the night.
Ø Note: Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip.
Day 4: Havelock – Neil Island
In morning after breakfast we will checkout from the resort and head to the Havelock harbor to catch Private ferry for Neil Island. On arrival at Neil Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort. After relaxation trip to Neil Sightseeing, laxmanpur, Bharatpur & Howra Bridge Overnight stay at Neil Island.
Day 5: Neil Island – Port Blair
In morning after breakfast check out and departure from hotel and complete few sightseeing of Neil Island and move towards Neil Island harbor to take private ferry for port Blair. On arrival at Port Blair Island, our representative will receive you and check in at Resort/hotel. Night stay at port Blair.
Day 6: Airport Dropping
Dropping to Airport with memories of an ultimate holiday at Andaman Islands
Summary Of the latest guidelines for Traveling to Andaman Island
The Andaman Tourism order all places in South Andaman, North and Middle Andaman shall be opened effective 25 September 21
1. All passengers irrespective of vaccination status shall scrupulously always follow COVID appropriate behaviour (i.e., mask, social distancing, etc.).
2. If found symptomatic on arrival at Port Blair, irrespective of their vaccination status,passengers shall be subjected to RTPCR/ Rapid Antigen Test at the airport terminal to aid identification.
3. If you are asymptomatic and 15 days have passed since the administration of 2nd dose, you need to carry final vaccine certificate issued through the COWIN portal and ID card /document mentioned in the Vaccination Certificate, for verification.
4. All other passengers (viz. unvaccinated, partially vaccinated and those who have taken both doses but have not completed 15 days since the administration of the 2nd dose) shall have to produce negative RTPCR report to travel to Port Blair from mainland, as is the practice now. They will also undergo additional RTPCR test in the arrival at Port Blair.
General Guidelines defined for traveling to Andaman Islands during COVID :
1. The Tourism Activities are permitted only in South Andaman & North & Middle Andaman District except Nicobar District.
2. Persons above 65 years of age, persons with home co-morbidities, pregnant women and children below the age of 10 years advised not to travel for tourism purposes.
3. Tourists/Visitors who are at higher risk due to some medical history are advised to take extra precautions.
4. Tourists/visitors shall minimize contact with other staff and visitors as far as possible and zero contact policy should be followed at all tourist destinations.
5. All tourists/visitors shall be briefed by the hotel concerned about do’s & don’ts to be mandatorily followed during their stay and movements.
6. While travelling tourists/visitors should wear a face mask and carry their own sanitizer and wet wipes for personal use.
7. At all tourist destinations, staff must wear face masks and wash/sanitize hands regularly while performing their duties.
8. Aarogya Setu App shall be mandatory for all incoming tourists/visitors.
9. Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing of used tissues properly after use.
Shompen - Port blair or similar
Symphony Palms (Casa Garden) - Havelock or similar
Summer and Sand Resort (Casa Earth) - Neil Island or similar
1) Meet and greet service at the airport on arrival.
2) 05nights stay on double sharing basis in a upscale 3 star/4 star hotel.
3) Entry/ferry tickets to all sightseeing places given in the itinerary
4) All transfers by a A/C Vehicle.
5) Buffet Breakfast in the hotel.(except on the day of arrival )
6) Speed Cruise transfers to Havelock.(Makruzz/Green Ocean).
7) Complementary snorkelling with gear.
1) Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
2) Guide Charges, Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the aforementioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
3) Air /Ship /train ticket, Lunch & Dinner at the hotel, Room service, Other beverages not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
4) Vehicle at disposal.
5) Any personal expenses (Portage at the port or airport, tips)
6) GST 5%
7) Waters sports
For more details contact us on +91 9971820462
Trips for solo women | Girls Travelling solo in India |Groups for travel | Ladies Only | Traveling alone | Women safe in India | Travel Groups for Women | Women Travel Group | Travelling groups | Women Trips | Women's Special tours in India
Please note: We at Wander Womaniya recommend you to book Sakha Cabs instead of Uber / OLA / Meru or other cabs when travelling at wee hours or late night as Sakha cabs are safe & secure for travelling in delhi for solo female travellers. They provide round the clock pickup & drop at a slightly higher charges but by Women drivers.
Please note: There can be changes made to the itinerary owing to operational challenges & logistics. However we will cover all the places / sightseeing destinations mentioned in the itinerary.
#solofemale | Travelling Solo for girls made easier by #wanderwomaniya
+2.300,00 ₹ Online fee
+2.300,00 ₹ Online fee0